Fill Out The Form Below To Schedule An Appointment.
The Best Sedation Dentist In Dearborn Mi
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You put off dental care until the pain has kept you awake
- Sweaty palms or lay awake the night before your appointment
- Cancel your appointment several times
- Haven’t seen a dentist in years
- Had dental treatment done recently that was very painful
- “I told them I wasn’t numb but they drilled anyway”
- “I gag when they have the suction in the back of my throat.”New Paragraph
WHO BENEFITS FROM OUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE?
- Dental phobic, Fearful and Anxious Patients
- Extensive Dental Care
- Special Needs Patients
- Local Anesthesia problems (Can’t get numb. A very common issue)
- Sensitive Gag Reflex Patients
- Medically Compromised Patients
DENTAL PHOBIC, FEARFUL AND ANXIOUS PATIENTS
“No one is born with the fear of the dentist. Most have had bad experiences with the dentist so the problem is not with you. Someone made you this way and you are not alone.”
Types of Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Resources
Here’s free information to learn more about Sedation Dentistry
A mouth guard is important for grinding teeth. Wearing a dental night guard reduces jaw tension and pain caused by TMD, and bruxism. Night guards
Read Our Reviews!
How Can We Help You?
HELPFUL RELATED LINKS
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS, LICENSE, AND WEBSITE SECURITY
- Contemporary Dentistry and Implantology PC was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Wayne County & Washtenaw County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Wayne, Dearborn Heights, Dearborn, Novi, Livonia, Belleville, Ann Arbor, Garden City
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details